Basic Strategy Guide
The Basic Strategy Guide is the StrategyStreet centerpiece for all subscribers. Its purpose is to help you
develop your skills in diagnosing your competitive challenges and improving your Company’s market share and Return on Investment.
The Basic Strategy Guide asks you to undertake four activities:
- Segment your market to identify target customers More>>
- Develop new products and services to serve those customers More>>
- Establish a pricing policy to offer good value to your customers and to discourage competition More>>
- Manage your cost structure to produce an attractive return More>>
Each step of the Basic Strategy Guide follows the same format:
- Picture of end result: Provides a picture or short summary of the end result.
- What: Explains the objective of each step and how to reach this objective.
- Why: Explains the reasons the step is necessary for the activity.
- What to Watch For: Summarizes our research on, and experiences with, the step.
- Action: Recommends an action to take.
- More Information: Directs you to the Advanced Site for a fuller explanation of a concept.
- Description of Advanced Site
The Basic Strategy Guide links will lead you back from the Advanced Site to your current step in the
Basic Strategy Guide or to your next step.
Return to: Home Page