Improve Your Ability to Set Prices
Effective pricing demands that you understand how customers view your price for performance and how that compares with the pricing of your competition.
PROBLEMS indicating a need to set better pricing:
- Customers’ insistence on greater price discounts
Audio Tip: Pricing and Discounts
- Successful low-end competitors
Audio Tip: Pricing and Low-end Competition
- Third place relationships with the industry’s largest customers
Audio Tip: Pricing and Tertiary Roles
- New entrants to the market
Audio Tip: Pricing and New Entrants
- “Last Look” spreading rapidly in the market
Audio Tip: Pricing and Last Look
- Falling price environment for the industry
Audio Tip: Pricing and Falling Prices
- Withdrawal of industry capacity
Audio Tip: Pricing and Industry Capacity
SOLUTION: More Effective Pricing
- Find opportunities to improve revenues with better pricing
- Future prices and margins: Where are prices heading?
- Pricing guidelines: How can you price strategically?
- Near-term opportunities: Can better pricing improve your margins?
- Competitive responses: Will competitors respond to your price leadership?
- Use components of price to change pricing
- Alternative pricing levels: Can you get better control of price discounts?
- Five most important components of price: Can you use more components for better pricing?
HOW: We suggest you follow Four Steps
<Return to Home Page