Intermediary Purchasing from the Producer of the Product

Obtain Steps: The Obtain steps include all activities preceding the selling of the product. These activities include the costs of identifying potential suppliers and stocking the product.

2. Emotional: Segment customers according to the personal emotional needs of the segment.

B. Needs to avoid sources of anxiety

Risks in relationship: The customer segment needs reassurance it can trust
Company Capability: Company capability that crosses all products

Convenience Leader: The company can be counted on to be the industry leader in Convenience innovations

No. SIC Year Note
1 2086 2002 At the request of Wal-Mart and Canadian customer LobLaw, Cott is expanding into the bottled water market. In this market it formed alliances with JD Iroquois Enterprises and Iroquois Water, two Canadian bottlers to boost production capacity.
2 5141 1997 With warehouse facilities that stretch from Massachusetts to Southern California and Florida to Oregon, ProSource has true national distribution capability. This scope should be a huge positive when competing for business from a rapidly growing restaurant chain.
3 6141 2001 75% of AmeriCredit Corp.'s target loans are for used car purchases, a target market of $88 billion a year. The other 25% go to financing new car purchases.

<<Return to Obtain Steps